March 1, 2010

This is the week....

....when we find out who the lucky 12 new Frag Doll Cadettes are! I've already been checking my phone/email like crazy - but I need to seriously not get my hopes up. It doesn't help that I had a great time chatting with some of the other Frag Doll Cadette applicants last night over a Skype-conference call - These ladies are incredible, sweet, and gamer-ific! It was so nice to be able to chat about all things girl and gaming related :-)

I'm seriously considering trying out for one of the PMS clans. Of the few girls that I've met so far, this seems like the perfect place for me to cultivate my skill in FPS's and make some great friends. I'm a little worried that I won't be "good enough" to join, but there's no hurt in trying huh? Plus, I keep surprising myself in the games I'm playing, so perhaps I'm better than I think ;-)

A friend of mine sent me this link about the PlayStation Network being down - I have totally missed this, considering my recent obsession/fight with Xbox Live. But sad times - I hope they're able to fix it soon so we all can get back to the important thing in life: gaming. And if you can, please avoid logging into the PlayStation Network - looks like just logging in will mess with your console and shut it down :-(

My boo just sent me this link, which I found hilarious. Not video game related, but still fun (for all you table-top RPGers out there).  Oh, and alternative text FTW. Also, Duck Pin Bowling = super weird.

And finally, here is a link to the latest Frag Doll commercial - now playing on G4TV. Maybe someday, I'll at least get to meet these fantastic women :-D That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Just stalked out the Frag Dolls...why are they so hott?! And fabulous! It is only fitting that you join! Can't wait to catch up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hahaha thanks, they are pretty fabulous. I'll know sometime this week! AHHHHHH :D

    Can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete